Thursday, March 26, 2009

First Post

My first post =) *Beaming*

Finally I've created my blog. But I'm having writer's block. Perfect timing huh? So I searched for ideas of what I should write in my first blog post. Found some basic ideas here --> http://www.searchengineguide.com/mack-collier/how-to-write-your-first-blog-post.php. *lol*.
So first I'm gonna tell about myself. I'm a 24 year old gal (soon to be) and still looking high and low the perfect job. Currently still waiting for results from 2 companies. But I'm still working and I should be thankful for that. HOWEVER, I just can't stay in this current company. It's killing me. I'm unhappy and I feel like throwing up everyday thinking about work next day. Sigh.

Anywhose.. I'm also very into getting rich (Duh!), I think about business plans everyday, investment plans, buying properties, future, bla bla bla, but I don't have the money yet to start all those. I just got my car about 2 months ago so I've got no money left for all those other ideas. Next year maybe. Cross fingers.. I'm also a couch potato, and I'm trying to change that. I have a lot of ideas on how to stay healthy and increase my metabolism but I just can't seem to follow my own ideas. But I've started downloading aerobic exercise videos. It's a start right?? I think I'll tell the rest about me in my other blog post.
Secondly, the reason why I'm blogging is to share ideas, experiences and to know other people's opinion about things I'm going to post in my blog (Business questions, investment plans, fashion tips and so on)..

Again, I'll be blogging about myself, other people, political opinion (Hope I don't get arrested for this), business, hobbies. Mostly sharing thoughts. Maybe one day I'll be selling something from this blog, hehe!! Cross fingers everyoneee!!!
Everybody who's anybody are welcome leave their comments on each blog post. Be it a disagreements (I like debates!) or encouragements, you can also send emails if there's any questions you'd want to send privately. Non problemas!!

2 comments:

Satish... said...

Woo "Little Miss Trouble"... Very nice...

Dondeeness said...

Of course Satish, otherwise, I'm also known as Dondeeness..