Monday, March 30, 2009

Help me make some beauty decision plleasssee..

I need a facial treatment, and I'm desperate...

I've been going to one few months ago with my cousin Jason in one of this beauty centre in IOI Mall. It's a 1+1 facial treatment for acne and sinus but I can't see any improvement for the 5 treatments I went there plus she didn't really do a good job cleaning my face as she'll leave white heads on my nose and I'll end up squeezing them myself. So I stopped... And so there starts my skin problem. My face is almost covered by small bumps that you've got to feel with your own hands to notice they're there. I tried squeezing them but they keep coming back and I'm afraid I'll spoil my face.. huuuhh *shudder*.



My skin's really rough around the side of my face especially on the cheekbone



My best friend just stated going to Beubelle once or twice I think and I don't wanna jump straight as I'm not so sure what the results would be but so far so good I think. I just met her and a few of my friends last weekend and her skin look really healthy. But since going out with my boyfriend (He has really nice skin compared to mine!!), I've started using more natural stuff. His mother and sister's using Amway products (Really expensive!) and natural products like Himalaya so I prefer going to a beauty centre for facial treatment where they use natural ingredients. A friend of mine from Nokia's going to a beauty centre in Brickfield's where they have vegetable peel, gold eye treatment and they have a promotion for RM450 for 4 treatments. The beauty centre is called Ragini Beauty. Anyone ever heard about it?


My cousin and her swear on not using compact powder, and I think I'll stop using too. It's just that I have uneven skin tone and there's pimple marks... I need to cover those too... I've been reading about BB Cream and the reviews are good. I might get one to check if it suits my skin but according to users, there's alot of different brands outside for BB Cream. So far the easiest one to look for is Skin Food BB Cream. My cousin Jill's using it but she's got dry skin and the Skin Food BB Cream suits her as it is liquid base. However my skin's combination skin type and I easily breakout. What type of BB Cream brand should I use? Anyone have any idea? Maybe someone out there who's selling the cream?



What is BB Cream?

In recent years, South Korea had set off the waves of nude makeup.BB stands for Blemish Balm and it was developed for the purpose of protection, soothing and restoring skin so sensitive to deny any application of cosmetics because of its thinness and smarting.Going out after thinning skin makes ultra-violet ray irritate it thus this product contains make-up base and foundation function too to interdict ultra-violet ray and to eliminate need of other toning make-up.


4 comments:

maika said...

Bb cream i like..

Satish... said...

Hmmm Beauty dillema i see.... I would suggest that you do not use too much make...It always clogs up the pores...

Dondeeness said...

I wanna buy Skin Food BB Cream la lal.. My skin is sooo bad now..

Dondeeness said...

Satish i dont use makeup always, only cetain occasions.. i've now stopped using compact powder.. yay me