Wednesday, April 1, 2009

~Business Plan.. Woot!!~

Hey boys and gayls,

Another day with little-miss-trouble. Check out my blog layout, cute ay? Thanks to my faithful and gorgeous best friend Miss Maika, I'm a complete hopeless in this kind of things.. Get free blog template at Birdie Says.

Anyways, I was just reading her blog a while ago and she was talking about our business plan. Haha.. All because of my friend Trecy's new contact lens business. Oh for those who wants to buy colored contact lenses, here's her link, please click here.

So yeah, we've decided to make an online business, where the soul purpose is to cut cost for and to have wider market. But the thing is, what should we sell? Maika said cloths would be good. But there's so many online business now selling cloths. And plus we need suppliers who can sell us in bundles and we need it to be cheap.And so many other obstacles in front of us URGH.. I suggested to launch our business by END of this year but Maika said too long to wait.. Huumm..


Things to think about:

1) What type of business?
Suggestion so far: Clothing

2) Where to buy?
Suggestion so far: Bandung or Sg. Wang (Haha!!)

3) How much capital?
Suggestion so far: RM200-300

4) When to start?
Suggestion: Mid of the year or END of the year..

5) Constraints
Only me as I'm going to Bali next month and I can't commit too much capital!!! Broke gila..


What should I do? What should we do?


I suggested to sell 10 different styles of clothing for our 1st tryout and only get more orders after that.. Hmm, lets see how our business plan goes. Any suppliers out there who can give us a quote?

Whoops!! While blogging I was also doing some supplier search and found these, what do u think Miss Maika?

Ika, can you check theses suppliers? Should we go and survey ourselves and pick our own cloths or what? Ngaahh... Duunnooo...

To be continued and updated with more ideas and suggestions and trouble..








Love y'all..

2 comments:

Ika said...

banyak nie kerja kita nie.. discuss itu ini lagi kan lalu.. Yay! I love business

Dondeeness said...

tu laa.. setakat ni rasa nya kita suda cover suma benda mo diskus.. skrg masing2 kena simpan 50 la.. then b4 ko jln p bandung sa pas ko tu duit..